Friday 3 August 2012

Not-So-Perfect Day


I always look forward to sleeping. I love to sleep a lot. If only I have written every dream I had, I could have a dozen of 4-inched book already.  Actually, I do not have any intention with this post. I just feel so tired at this very moment. I feel like going to bed already... *devilish grin*

I am still at the Mall and it's already 8:45pm. The mall hours have been extended to 10:30pm from it's original closing time of 10:00pm. It's because the mall shoppers are still enjoying.

I feel good whenever I wake-up on weekdays. Even when I feel that there is none, I mind-set that I will spend my day for whatever purpose. It makes me feel productive when I am able to do things and finish a task. I like it like that.

But please, I really wallow a lot in bed on weekends. Tomorrow is Saturday, and I will be at the Mall. Ok, well then, going to work will be the purpose of my day. I will just have to wait for Monday and Tuesday so I'll get to rest.

I am really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment