Wednesday 29 August 2012

[ A U G U S T ]

August has been very busy.




As you can see, I haven't been writing enough. Blogging has always been into mind, but I just couldn't find time.

This month, I got to try things at work which I haven't experienced before. Just like braving the waist-high flood just to distribute relief goods to fellow Pinoys affected by the heavy monsoon rains earlier this month. We also went on a medical mission and felt so thankful that my Family stays safe inside a flood-less home, with concrete walls and a stable roof. I also got to meet and be working closely with more Politicians, SM Foundation Team, Barangay Chairmen, Rotary Club Heads and DSWD workers.










SM also held the Brilliante Mendoza Film Festival and got the chance to work  with the Director...


Marc also did so good with all his dishes for this month. Sarap! His Pork Medallions, Chicken Curry and his own version of Sisig were simply the best. 

 



 I also got to cook this month. One thing I failed doing when I started to work again. Of course, my best recipe would be my  Chicken and Pork Paprikash and my Patola Soup ala La Paz Batchoy!




I am also so proud with my diet. I can definitely say that I am eating a lot less. I eat during dinner though, Marc cooks, what can I do? But, I can control my food intake now. I could somehow wear my clothes more comfortably. I am happy about it :)

It is also in this month when Marc and I got sick during the same days of the week. We were (include Arkin) just inside our house on those days.



As for my son... He had his "first" haircut after his "real first" haircut. I guess he will have his hair done now, on a "more often" basis. The three of us are all going crazy over mega blocks. Arkin is also developing really really fast. He speaks very clear and asks us clever questions. He could do some chores already; like putting his toys back, throwing things in the trash can, cleaning water spills. He is also very malambing. Arkin met Anna this month --- which made me happy because he found a new friend in the village; but made me think that someday soon, he might end-up falling-in-love with a random girl he met. Haha :)



Mama visited Los BaƱos after her last visit in July 01, 2012. I missed her. Sure did my Boy :)

Bakla and Perx went to La Union and Baguio.

We stayed at Daddy and Mommy's house overnight. It felt really weird that I was half-asleep at my parents house all night. Well, it is not the "home" I am used to --- like our home in Faculty.

This month, I missed my godson's baptism. It was a crazy story! Nahiya talaga ako kay Ela.

After almost 3 years --- i got to speak with my best guy friend, Vyjay! He called me up when I sent him a birthday greeting through an SMS. I also got to talk to his wife, Jenn :) I hope that they will visit the Phils soon so that we'd see each other... I really miss Bugoy...

August is my third month here at work. I got my 3rd Month assessment. But, it is also in this month, when I am formulating a plan in mind for a better career path. That is because, I got to drive a car after 9 months... and I missed it BIG TIME!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment