Monday 23 July 2012

Coffee Break

Coffee Break...

It's 20 past 5:00pm. Coffee Break. It has been quite a long day, but twas not a tiring one. I  am thankful that my work now doesn't make me feel tired... however, often times, I feel bored.

The reason why I decided to have a personal blog site is that, I often find myself without anything to do. Life is indeed full of twists. When I was a MedRep, my life was super-toxic... Then, I was wishing that work would somehow get a little less. Now, I am here at my desk, remembering those days; I am seated here without anything to do. So here, I decided to write once again. I know that writing is something that eases my boredom. I may not be a good writer... But at least, I am trying to pretend that my day at work has been really productive. Nyahaha :)

I do miss being a medrep. I do! I do! I was a rep for 9 years and the transition from being a field person to an office girl wasn't easy. First, I am not used to seeing the SAME FACES on a DAILY basis. I use to have different itineraries in 5 days; two different provinces in a week; there were days when I am being worked-with by my DM. Now, it is different. I see the same faces DAILY. I am seated here instead of driving miles. I am always inside the admin office of SM City CALAMBA; oh yeah, there are times when I travel but it's very seldom though. I am inside the office and SO IS MY BOSS. No running after sales, purely Press Release write-ups...

Taraaaaaa... Life-Changing. Great challenge.

OOoopppsss... I have to cut this. Lizel is looking for me. BRB :D

No comments:

Post a Comment