Tuesday 24 July 2012

nude . nude . nude


It's already 6:29pm --- my watch. All day long, I have already been thinking of posting something, but I am not in the mood the whole day...

Anyway...

I tried my usual "walk-around-the-dept-store therapy." Actually, IT DIDN'T WORK. My God... I do not know what's wrong with me today. I am so-not-ME...

Now, to my story...

When Marc and I visited SM City Taytay a few Saturdays ago, I tried a nude lipstick at The Face Shop. Well, I was quite surprised when my husband told me that the shade of the lipstick looks good on me. It was NUDE or what I call, "parang maputla lang." ("just as pale"). Hearing that the lipstick suites me, really made my afternoon. I envy those girls who can wear super RED lips and the opposite, of course, the Pale-looking ones; and I just can't believe that it looks good on me; more especially that Marc very seldom gives compliments and he just likes it!

So there, I searched the whole Dept Store in search of that Good Pale Lipstick, uhm, to be honest, I searched for it days ago so that when I am able to buy it, I'll just head to the store...

I just fell-in-love and felt pretty and young with Max Factor Maroon Dust 735. Its shade really looks Pale, but it looks great on my small-sized lips. I also bought Max Factor's Sheer Gloss Balm 08. Maroon Dust 735 gets matte and a little shimmer would make my lips perfectly stained.

Marc tells me that he likes it when a woman changes the shade of her make-up. Para daw hindi nakakasawa. This shade definitely gives me a new conservative look (plus my shorter hair). I am so used to using shades of coral (orangey-pink-brownish mix) and brown. One good thing about this pale-colored lipstick is that it can make me look a little young (When you are 30, you need that! When you already have a 2-year old rascal, you definitely need that! Haha) and I just feel great.

I don't know what's with me and these nude colors anyway... I also happen to get my nails done with this Orly shade: Country Club Khaki. Arkin, my son, didn't like it; but Nanay loves it!





"A woman needs a lot of pampering and vanity moments when they're stressed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment