Tuesday 31 July 2012

"dungeons and raindrops"

Today has been a different mall experience... Thanks so much to Karen, Cory and Ced...

I find it more interesting to be inside these "dungeon" like spots. It is like being somewhere ordinary people aren't given access to. I had the chance to go to the Projector Room of the SM City Calamba Cinema. I find it really cool! Hindi na pala uso ang mga lagarista. I was standing right next to the projector; I could choose to block the projector with my hand so that the cinema viewers will think that the movie was cut; but of course --- I am no longer a 2-year old. I was so amazed that I even texted Marc that I was actually there. It always feels like I am a VIP, given a pass to a place that only few could visit. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take some pictures there. Nahihiya pa ako.

This is the CHILLER. Uhm, I don't know what it is for. I just find it so astig that I am standing beside this gigantic "chiller." I was thinking, my little Arkin will be so amazed if he saw it! Picture taken at the Engineering Maintenance Department.


On my right is Cedric - one of our Building Admin Officer; he is almost my batchmate here at the office. On my left is Cory - our Resident Engineer (she is the only woman in her office of 8 men); and that is Karen - our super steady and super cool Building Admin Officer, who just got back from SM City Sta.Rosa :)

I requested Ced and Cory to move forward --- para hindi mahalatang sobrang laki ko sa kanila!

Gladz told me that I look tuwang-tuwa in this picture. I was. It is the HELIPAD :D you can see a lot of Calamba just by standing there; and you can also see the 200k-worth SM City Logo painted on the mall's roof! This week has been stormy (Bagyong Gener), but who cares? i'll have my picture taken! It was already raining when Cory took the shot and I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment