Thursday 19 July 2012

STICKY NOTES and GEL PENS?


     STICKY NOTES --- where I write the things I do not want to forget; of things I want to tell and express; of things that needs to be well-remembered. I have quite a few sets of these, including STICKY FOLIOs, both at home and here at the office. It is in a sticky note where I often write to Marc, my Husband, thoughts and words of comfort and love; attached to his coffee cup, during late nights. Sometime soon, I'll also be writing things for Arkin too; when he is already able to understand; or perhaps I could also doodle for him; draw a tractor or two, he likes that a lot.


Arkin loves Tractors so much, he'd die for it!
Marc and I loves COFFEE... We enjoy the same cup while talking...










     

     GEL PENS --- I collect pens. I can spend half an hour at the National Bookstore looking for that perfect pen. It is usual that I use FINE LINE ones, but I really use to love that Pilot G-1 0.5 for quite sometime now. I can never go without a PEN.



     There is just too much to write about.

    



No comments:

Post a Comment